Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Interview Evaluation


  1. How did you prepare for the mock interview?
    1. To prepare, I made sure my attire was neat and clean, keeping it business casual. I also went over the sample questions and wrote out answers to the hardest ones that I knew I would stumble over if asked, so I would be ready for anything!
  2. What did you do well for the mock interview?
    1. I shook hands at the beginning and the end, maintained good eye contact, and kept my answers precise and positive. Also, I diverted the illegal question successfully, turning it into a way to assure the interviewer that I am ready to work. My strengths and weaknesses were also gone over so that my strengths shone and my weaknesses faded to minuscule trifles.
Interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment